- Google’s strategies for a huge blended-use task in San Jose, California, arrived into clearer aim this 7 days as the city introduced hundreds of web pages of documents detailing the tech giant’s proposal.
- In the will work for additional than a few decades, the Downtown West Mixed-Use Strategy will establish eighty one acres in downtown San Jose into a transit-oriented space consisting of new workplace space, housing and open space.
- Although the coronavirus pandemic delayed the task critique and similar outreach by a few months, the strategies introduced this 7 days will empower more community enter and allow city officers to total the critique approach, placing the task on track to attain the city council for doable approval in Spring 2021, according to San Jose officers.
Google’s revised task proposal contains:
- Up to seven.three million sq. toes of workplace space.
- 4,000 units of new housing.