The national association’s 2022 president, Leslie Rouda Smith, is a broker associate from Dallas, Texas. President-elect Kenny Parcell is a broker-proprietor from Utah.
WASHINGTON – The National Affiliation of Realtors® (NAR) put in Leslie Rouda Smith as 2022 president throughout its latest 2021 Realtors® Convention & Expo. She was NAR’s 2021 president-elect and 2020 first vice president.
A broker associate at Dave Perry-Miller & Associates in Dallas, Rouda Smith specializes in residential and ranch and nation real estate along with her partner, Brian, and their youngsters, all of whom are Realtors. She has been a Real estate agent for 36 a long time and has served on NAR’s Board of Directors given that 2009, such as numerous decades on the Govt Committee.
Kenny Parcell, NAR’s 2022 president-elect, has been a Real estate agent for 24 a long time and is broker-operator of Equity Authentic Estate Utah. He served as NAR’s vice president of govt affairs in 2018 and as its 2016 vice president for Region 11, which encompasses Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming. Parcell was president of the Utah Association of Realtors in 2011 and its 2013 Realtor of the Year.
Tracy Kasper is NAR’s 2022 very first vice president. She has just about a few decades of actual estate expertise and is broker-owner of Berkshire Hathaway HomeServices Silverhawk Realty in Boise Valley, Idaho. Kasper chaired NAR’s 50th Anniversary of RPAC Implementation Team in 2018.
Nancy Lane is NAR’s 2022 treasurer. A Realtor for extra than two decades, she’s principal broker at Lane-Harkins Commercial Serious Estate LLC in Flowood, Mississippi, specializing in commercial brokerage.
Shannon King is 2022 vice president of association affairs. She’s been a Real estate agent due to the fact 2000 and is broker-proprietor of Island Residing Houses, a boutique business in Kailua on the island of Oahu, Hawaii. King is also vice president of NAR’s 2022 Govt Committee.
Kaki Lybbert is NAR’s 2022 vice president of advocacy. A Real estate agent for 27 a long time, she’s been acquiring and selling real estate with Century 21 Judge Fite in Denton, Texas, considering the fact that 1997.
Charlie Oppler is NAR’s 2022 quick earlier president. A Real estate agent considering that 1981, he is the CEO of Prominent Houses Sotheby’s Worldwide Realty, which operates 15 places of work across northern and central New Jersey. Oppler was NAR’s 2021 president, 2020 president-elect and 2019 1st vice president.
NAR 2022 regional vice presidents
- Kimberly Allard, Braintree, Massachusetts. Area 1: Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Rhode Island and Vermont
- Frank Jacovini, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Location 2: New Jersey, New York and Pennsylvania
- J. Russ Boyce, Waldorf, Maryland. Area 3: Delaware, District of Columbia, Maryland, Virginia and West Virginia
- Brian Copeland, Nashville, Tennessee. Region 4: Kentucky, North Carolina, South Carolina and Tennessee
- Ryan Brashear, Augusta, Georgia. Region 5: Alabama, Florida, Ga, Mississippi, Puerto Rico and the U.S. Virgin Islands
- Pete Kopf, Cincinnati, Ohio. Location 6: Michigan and Ohio
- Erik Sjowall, Madison, Wisconsin. Region 7: Illinois, Indiana and Wisconsin
- Bart Miller, Fast City, South Dakota. Location 8: Iowa, Minnesota, Nebraska, North Dakota and South Dakota
- Brenda Oliver, Odessa, Missouri. Area 9: Arkansas, Kansas, Missouri and Oklahoma
- Logan Morris, Leesville, Louisiana. Location 10: Louisiana and Texas
- Rick Southwick, Ogden, Utah. Region 11: Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, Utah and Wyoming
- Dale Chumbley, Camas, Washington. Location 12: Alaska, Idaho, Montana, Oregon and Washington
- Pat “Ziggy” Zicarelli, Tarzana, California. Area 13: California, Hawaii and Guam
© 2021 Florida Realtors®