Alyssa Rosenheck Design: Mel Bean + Bailey Austin
Up for a remarkably basic weekend task? Imagine it or not, you can make your own banquette out of inventory kitchen area cabinets, a couple of two-by-fours, and a cozy cushion. Full the glance with an assortment of graphic and strong-coloured toss pillows.
See below for stage-by-stage instructions from Allie Mann of Situation Architects & Remodelers to get started out on your banquette.
- Velocity square
- Measuring tape
- Nail or screw gun with trim nails or trim screws
- 2×4 lumber substance (volume will rely on the dimension of the banquette)
- 1×4 lumber substance (volume will rely on the dimension of the banquette)
- 1×2 lumber substance (volume will rely on the dimension of the banquette)
- Window sill substance
- ¼” thick birch plywood
- ¾” thick birch plywood
- Building glue
- Round noticed
- Stock wall cabinets, 12” tall and 12” deep, width